Get access to 825+ minutes of high quality, premium tutorials from a photography retouching genius!
Nino Batista is a professional glamour, lifestyle and exotic automotive photographer, artist, and show host. Essentially, he has made a career out of creating stunning photos of gorgeous cars and gorgeous women.
His work has been incredibly successful and has been featured in lifestyle magazines all over the world. He is thought to be one of the best glamour photography and retouching experts in the USA and he has taught photography and retouching in dozens of cities around the world.
Nino used to have a paid YouTube channel, where he shared high quality, premium photo retouching videos. However, YouTube discontinued all paid channels and no one can sign up for the channel anymore.
However, this doesn’t mean that you will never be able to access this helpful content. Nino is offering all of the content on the channel for sale as one download link, for a very affordable price.
The $49 download will include over 30 videos tutorials from 2016 and 2017, all about retouching photos to an incredibly high professional standard.
There’s no need to sign up for a membership to anything, you’ll simply get all of the videos in one shot.
When you download this batch of videos, you will not only be able to enjoy a huge amount of quality training – you’ll also be supporting Nino.
Here are some of the skills that these tutorials will teach you:
- How to use Raw Smart Objects
- The basics of reducing backlit flare
- How to do cleanup and color work
- A guide to luminosity masks
- How to edit skin color with exposure and contrast
- How to use the dodge and burn function
- A basic workflow for Capture One Pro 9
- Seamless portrait masking tips
- How to add publication logos to your online tearsheets
- How to add atmosphere
- How to sharpen photos quickly
- How to balance mixed light with Raw Smart Objects
- Tips for outdoor glamour photography retouching
- And much more
- Raw Smart Objects & Full Retouch (Tasha): 45:19
- Cleanup & Color Work (Trista): 37:51
- Skin Work, Exposure, Contrast (Tasha): 34:25
- Cleanup, Skin & Color Work (Shelby): 53:31
- Full Retouch on a JPG File?!?! (Elsa): 57:05
- Cleanup, Skin & Color Work (Melissa): 59:17
- Cleanup, FX & Color Work (Sarah): 30:00
- Using The Dodge & Burn Function on the Toolbar: 8:14
- Capture One Pro 9, Basic Workflow: 29:26
- Adding Publication Logos to Your Online Tearsheets: 14:36
- Capture One Pro: Black & White Conversion Methods: 7:49
- Seamless Portrait Masking / Compositing: 26:57
- The Glamour Standard #3 Full Retouch (Gracie): 41:28
- Bodyscape Full Retouch C1 & Ps (Anita): 1:09:37
- The Glamour Standard Full Retouch from Studio Glamour Tutorial: 29:22
- Adding Composited Titles on Glamour Images: 19:40
- Luminosity Masks: 28:10
- Capture One Pro 8 Color Basics: 16:08
- Studio Glamour, Lighting & Shooting (Nicole): 21:14
- Outdoor Glamour Full Retouch (Shelby): 28:41
- Easy Balancing of Mixed Light Using Raw Smart Objects (Jeana): 10:39
- The Glamour Standard #2 Full Retouch (Jennifer): 1:09:46
- Dodge & Burn, Raw Smart Objects Method (Shelby): 14:51
- Dodge & Burn, Curves Method (Lizzy): 17:46
- Outdoor Glamour, Lighting & Shooting (Shelby): 19:11
- The Glamour Standard #1 Full Retouch (Lizzy): 1:01:14
- Reducing Backlit Flare in C1 and Ps: 9:51
- How I Sharpen The Quick & Dirty Way: 10:05
- How I Add Atmosphere To Some Of My Shots: 9:54